Seminar "Distributed Ledger"[zur Übersicht]
Wintersemester 2018 / 2019
Distributed Ledger Technologies can not only be used to realize digital currencies, but also to prove and secure the existence and exchange of data. In this seminar we will look at topics related to this.
The seminar is limited to 10 topics. Topics will be assigned in the order of registration by e-mail to email@example.com. Attendance at both dates (introduction, presentations) is obligatory.
- Introduction: 16.10.2018 in room C208
- Draft submission deadline: 21.12.2018
- Review submission deadline: 07.01.2019
- Presentations: 07.02.2019 in room D238
- For information how to create good presentations and reports, please read the "Seminar Presentations and Technical Reports - Guidlines".