Web Information Retrieval[go to overview]
Summer Term 2020
- Assignments as well as tutorial videos will be delayed.
- Schedule subjected to changes based on further directions.
- The SVN repository to submit your assignments is: https://svn.uni-koblenz.de/westteaching/ir-ss20/GROUPNAME. Replace GROUPNAME with your group name in the TEAMS page. ( Example: https://svn.uni-koblenz.de/westteaching/ir-ss20/alpha ) Please remember to have your assignments in different folders under "solutions"
|20.04.2020||Organization and Introduction to Web IR||Video|
|27.04.2020||Evaluation Methods||PDF, PPT||Video|
|04.05.2020||Boolean Model||PDF, PPT||Video|
|11.05.2020||Vector Space Model||PDF, PPT||Video|
|18.05.2020||Probabilistic Language Model||PDF, PPT||Video|
|01.06.2020||Web Search Characteristics||PDF, PPT||Video|
|08.06.2020||Web Crawl||PDF, PPT||Video|
|15.06.2020||Page Rank||PDF, PPT||Video|
|22.06.2020||User Interfaces, Visualization||PDF, PPT||Video|
|22.06.2020||Multimedia Retrieval||PDF, PPT||Video|
|20.4.2020||Introduction (Zip) (PDF)||27.04.2020||Uploaded|
|27.04.2020||Evaluation (PDF) ( Zip)||04.05.2020||Uploaded|
|04.05.2020||Boolean Retrieval (Zip) (PDF) (Dataset)||11.05.2020||Uploaded|
|11.05.2020||Vector Space Model (PDF)(Zip)||18.05.2020||Uploaded|
|18.05.2020||Probabilistic Language Moddel (Zip) (PDF)||25.05.2020||Uploaded|
|01.06.3030||Web Search Characteristics (PDF)(Zip)||08.06.2020||Uploaded|
|08.06.2020||Web Crawl (Zip)(PDF)||15.06.2020||Uploaded|
|15.06.2020||Page Rank (PDF) (Zip)||22.06.2020||Uploaded|
If you want to participate in this course, you need to:
- Register to the lecture in Klips
- Register to one tutorial in Klips
- Add yourself into a group (one to two students) for working on mandatory assignments here until 15th of April.
For inter-student communication, please use the OLAT.
Master and Bachelor students in:
- Web Science
- Computer Science
- Computational Visualistics
- Business Informatics
- Date: August 05, 2020 || Location: D028 || Time: 08:00hrs
- Registration is open until: July 29, 2020
- Cancellation is until: August 04, 2020
- Klips: Register here
- To be announced soon!
Important note: You must have gathered at least 60% of the points across the assignments of this semester or have failed the exam in the last year to be allowed to participate in the exam. Admissions from recent years are not valid.
- Lecturer: Dr. Zeyd Boukhers and Martin Leinberger
Mondays, 16:00 - 18:00 in F 313We will use online platforms: Please register for the course in OLAT Consultation: Tuesdayss at 09:00 in B114 or by appointment (email@example.com)We will use Olat Forum for all our communications
- Video lectures will be published at Panopto
- Instructors: Korok Sengupta
Tuesdays, 12:00 - 14:00, C 206 Thursdays, 12:00 - 14:00, E 314
- Video Tutorials will be uploaded every Tuesday on OLAT
Please form groups of one or two students to work on the assignments here, until 20th of April! It is mandatory to reach 60% of the points in total over all assignments to be allowed to participate in the exam. E.g., if there are 10 assignments each 10 points, you need in total at minimum 60 points in sum over all assignments to participate in the exam.