Forschungspraktikum/Projektpraktikum "Machine Learning Application"[go to overview]
Winter Term 2020 / 2021
In this research lab, you are going to build a complete machine learning system following the generic pipeline in order to solve a specific problem. For each phase in this pipeline, you will adopt the methods and techniques being learnt in Machine Learning and Data Mining course. Therefore, completing this lecture is mandatory. Moreover, other fundamental approaches will also be used when necessary , including other sophisticated and modified approaches from the state-of-the-art.
Master and Bachelor students in:
- Web Science
- Computer Science
- Computational Visualistics
- Business Informatics
Kick-off / Introductory meeting
- When: August 11 at 10:00 (your attendance is mandatory).
- Where: Online via BBB (link: soon)
How to register?
- Form a group of four people to work on a topic
- Give a name to your group
- Send (one) email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: MLA registration request (group) before the kick-off
- In the email, you need to state the topics by order of preference from most preferred one.
- Attend the introductory meeting
- After the topic is assigned, write a proposal (up to two pages), describing your potential solution.
- Register to the exam
Important note: If you could not form a group, you may still take part in the research lab. However, you will have to work with other people who couldn’t form groups. Please send an email to email@example.com with the subject: MLA registration request (indivdual)
- Type: Presentation + Report + Software
- Registration (Klips): Open from ---- to ---- (Do Not miss the deadline!)
- Cancellation (Klips): Until ----